Thursday 30 April 2009

The Sweet Chilli Wrap From Hell.

Friday 17th April

Today I woke up and I was still feeling really ill – I had the flu, which is officially crap. You should most definitely not try getting the flu. You wouldn’t like it. After much sleeping I decided to go get some food - the “Lonely Planet” guide book recommended a place called “Governors” If you are ever in Dunedin, avoid it like the plague, or the flu, I think that’s fitting, considering the circumstances. It was horrible. The menu sounded promising, they had a Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap, which really excited me, so I went for that. It was arguably one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I can’t even describe how bad it was. The wrap was cold. The salad was cold and floppy. There was some ‘garlic sauce’ that had like jellified on the bottom and the chicken was disgusting. I actually am feeling physically ill thinking about it. I like my food, as you probably know and I can eat almost anything, but this was horrible. I was so mad. Actually, I’m still mad. Never go to “Governors”. Don’t listen to the “Lonely Planet”. Save yourself $13.00 and get a loaf of bread instead and if you go to “Governors” don’t get the Sweet Chilli Wrap. You could also tell “Governors” that they spoiled all “Sweet Chilli Wraps” for me. The world is a slightly worse place today.

After my traumatic experience I rang home and talked to my mummy for hours, and then when she was fed up with me I rang both sets of grandparents. Family are pretty amazing, especially if a horrible Sweet Chilli Wrap ruins your day.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment