Thursday 30 April 2009

And Then There Was One.

Tuesday 14th April

Well. Where to begin? Today was... a really uneventful day! Which is actually quite good, because I have less to write! Pete left this morning so I was up so say goodbye to him but once he left I went back to bed and had a nice wee sleep! I then got up, made myself look presentable and then I purchased 24 hours of internet time! So that’s what I did, I sat for hours, uploading pictures! Hurray! I’m pretty sure that some Facebooking occurred, I chatted to a few people, got the goss, uploaded some pictures and just had a nice chilled out day! I also Skyped Esther for a bit – which was really funny! We used the webcam and she was holding Kelso in front of the screen, waving him backwards and forwards so I could see him! He’s still as beautiful as ever... I can’t wait to go home and give him a big cuddle, with his wee floppy ears and his wee wrinkly legs and all his excess skin and his wee fat belly! Awwwww.... I miss my little sausage! I also Skyped Emmer Lorbimer, which was awesome – we had some technical difficulties, but we got over that and we had a wee goss! Skype is G-R-E-A-T! I should really thank Kyle for getting me into it – thank you Kyle :)

I also had a Fergburger... No surprises there! I went for a Bombay Chicken, “Grilled chicken tenderloins marinated in a chilli, ginger and coriander yoghurt with cucumber raita, lettuce, tomato, red onion, aioli and mango chutney.” This was another yummy Ferg, but I had some difficulties – most of the sauce ended up on me, which is pretty gross, but the stuff I managed to get in my mouth was really nice!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment