Thursday 30 April 2009

Farewell Queenstown!

Wednesday 15th April

This morning I used the remained of my internet time and then I went for a wee walk. Actually it was an epic walk. A friend of mine was looking at a house in Queenstown online and it was fairly close to where I was staying, so I went for a walk to have a nosey at the house. It took me about an hour to walk there and then I walked right past it! When I eventually found the house it was getting quite late, so I couldn’t hang around for too long. It’s a nice house and it’s right by the lake, but you probably won’t be interested in that! Once I had taken a few pictures of the house – I probably looked like the biggest stalker ever. Once I had taken a few sneaky pictures I headed back to town, met my friend Richard and got a Fergburger. Todays conquest was a Mr Big Stuff, yup, Fergburger likes to name inanimate objects Mr, just like me! We were obviously meant to be together! The Mr Big Stuff is “1/2lb of prime New Zealand beed topped with melted Edam cheese, American streaky bacon and BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion and aioli.” I don’t even need to say it – I didn’t have the tomato or red onion! The burger was HUGE, even by Ferg standards! It was also really tasty, they have the nicest BBQ sauce, I was very impressed with Fergburger! If you are ever in Queenie then you should definitely hit it up!

Once I had destroyed that burger, I said goodbye to Richard, finished packing my stuff, went to bed and had another lovely sleep. Great success.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment