Thursday 30 April 2009

A Factory of Chocolate.

Saturday 18th April

Today was another dull day in Dunedin. I slept, lounged around, rang my mumsies and complained and then I eventually got out of the Hostel and went into town. I went to Cadbury World, which wasn’t as great as I had hoped. Because it was Easter they were only running half tours, so basically you got to watch a movie about how chocolate is made, then we walked for a bit and then we went and saw a chocolate waterfall, which wasn’t as magical as it sounds. It was just a big tub of chocolate that they tipped out, but you didn’t get to taste it, or swim in it and there were no Oompa Loompas or songs. Now that I think about it, “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”, the original one, is a really beautiful movie. The new movie is alright, but it isn’t a classic. So yeah, I’m glad that I did the tour, because now I can say, “Oh I’ve been to Cadbury World in Dunedin, New Zealand” but it wasn’t as amazing as I thought it would be. After my factory tour I was pretty tired so I just went back to the Hostel and did some washing. It had gotten to the stage where I couldn’t physically face doing washing, but I knew that I had to or else I would have run out of undies. That’s a horrible feeling... Knowing that you have to do something, when you really don’t want to. Esther suggested that I just buy new undies, which I appreciated, but I just manned up and did some washing, which is actually really easy, but when you’re sick and tired it’s so much worse. When my clothesies were all lovely and clean I had some Uncle Bens Microwaveable Rice, watched some T.V and then I went to bed!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment