Friday 7 December 2012

More to come...


I'm sure that most people have given up on this Blog by now but if you haven't/are my parents you might have noticed that I haven't written anything for a while. For once I've actually managed to keep up to date with my Blog; all the entries are written and all the pictures uploaded. However, I'm having some serious technical difficulties which means I can't get on my laptop to access the entries or the pictures. Hopefully when I get home my dad can do some computing magic and recover everything and then I'll get back to posting. It would seem like a waste to stop when I'm only half way through! I'm back in one week so hopefully I'll be able to bust a few out then! Until then, here's a few pictures of what you can expect :)

Our take on Cambodia; featuring the Tuol Sleng Prison. 



 Phnom Penh's Grand Place,


The Killing Fields...



 and of course, Angkor Wat!



 The signts of Bangkok...


 And the sunshine of Koh Tao.



If you like the sound of any of that, tune in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment