Saturday 22 December 2012

And that's the end of that chapter!


13th December 2012


After our busy day of sightseeing and country running around we were pretty shattered but our flight to Dublin was packed out and so I found myself doing that weird half asleep, half awake thing where you realise that you're sleeping and your mouth is hanging open so you snap awake again When we finally arrived in Dublin airport we were hit with the cold, literally. As soon as we walked out of the terminal we found ourselves facing subzero consitions in our sandals and t-shirts! After a short wait we hopped on the bus to Belfast (yes, that's right, I took a public bus in a regular country without even complaining) and JR met us and drove us back to lovely Bangor, my lovely house and my even lovelier dog!








So there you have it. We are officially home and the adventure is at an end! If you've stuck with this Blog then I'm sure you'll be pleased to see the back of me and my poorly written ramblings! I feel like an annoying Gap Yah-er but it was a great trip with lots of amazing experiences and I would recommend it to anyone! Who knows, you might be a travel superstar like Rory and not even get sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment