Sunday 16 May 2010

Time for a change.

16th May 2010

You may or may not have noticed that I’ve changed my Blog about a bit. I got really fed up of having the same boring background and every Blog I read is always so fancy and they really put mine to shame :( So I did a little Google search for free Blogger backgrounds and I found a few good sites. My last background was from The Cutest Blog on the Block and I really loved it, but like I said, time for a change. I quite like Hot Bliggity Blog but I ended up going with a background from Shabby Blogs – I was in Blog Heaven! Their designs are really lovely and there are so many! They also have “buttons” and all sorts of extras, but I don’t know if I’m that adventurous...yet! Anyway, you’re probably lightyears ahead of me on the Blogging front, but if not, give those sites a wee visit, they’re idiot proof, which always helps me :)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment