Thursday 20 May 2010

A literary revolution!

20th May 2010

Recently I’ve been on a bit of a Crusade – to get people to join Blogger :) And I must say that it’s worked pretty well thus far :)

I’ve managed to recruit some of my lovely friends from Surf Club and now, from Anthropology –they’re even convincing their friends to join! This is actually making me so so so happy :) Now I can not only avoid revision by writing a Blog, but I can read about what all my chums are getting up to! I remember back in the day when I only read Morgan and Kelsey’s Blogs and now look at me – following and being followed! If there is anyone reading this who hasn’t been initiated into the Blogosphere – sort it out! There’s nothing better than being able to get all the stuff that's buzzing about in your brain out and on paper (or should I say screen?) Blogger will come in really handy this summer when we all go our separate ways/the Anthropologist go back to England... It’s also like, permission to be nosey and who doesn’t love that?

Anyway, I just wanted to say how happy I am that everyone’s getting into this little Blogging craze! If you all fail your exams because you spend all your time creeping on Blogger, it’s not my fault - I’ll be right there with you :)

Xx

P.S I must admit that I’m a little bit worried... These Blogs are all really good – it’s been a day and you’re already better than me! Stop being so good :)

P.P.S I nicked that title from Miss Lucy Proudlock – who I hope will be joining us Bloggers very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment