Saturday 15 May 2010

The Never Ending Blog.

In relation to the Blog below – I DID NOT realise it was that long when I was writing it. Like actually, it’s a complete monster – I can’t even read to the end and I wrote it - so please feel free to skip it! I promise I’ll try to keep all other Blogs to a readable length :) I'd also like for them to be interesting - is there anything you would like me to write about? My daily activities aren't actually that interesting and as it's exams time they're just going to be full of information like "today I realised that I only have four days worth of lecture notes, for the entire semester" and "today I went to have a revision snack, a Rachel's Rice Pudding that I bought for an occasion like this, but it was gone because my little jerk of a brother ate it"... So yeah, suggestions are very welcome :) Also, you might have noticed I deleted and reposted a few Blogs – I’m a bit of a neat freak and I needed to get Mr. Blogger organised :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment