Monday 8 June 2009

Au Revoir Queenstown. Again.

Sunday 26th April

Today was a really chilled out day. I did some washing and then we all watched a movie! We actually watched the third Lord of the Rings movie – I’m not really a huge LOTR fan, but it wasn’t too bad and it was quite cool to watch it in New Zealand as they were all filmed here! After the movies everyone (I’m still with Mairead, Mike, Tiggs, Gemma and Shane) cooked some dinner – Tai Green Curry and I paid a visit to Mr Fergburger! I just had to, I couldn’t break the tradition and besides, it was my last night in Queenstown! I just had a classic Cockadoodle Oink with a can of Sprite. Yes please.

After dinner we headed down to the bar to play a few rounds of pool. I quite like pool, but one minute I’m really good and I hit loads of really tricky shots and then the next minute I’m properly rubbish! Maybe it’s just beginners luck, but I do quite enjoy it. But again, I have a short attention span, so I get quite bored after about 20 minutes! Despite my ridiculously short attention span I did have a really good night! I’m quite sad to be leaving Queenstown – it was a really nice place and I have some really great memories there! The people I spent my time with in Queenstown really made my trip! I will miss the free internet, the night life and of course Fergburger, but it’s probably good that I’m leaving now – I don’t know if my arteries could deal with any more burgers!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment