Monday 9 March 2009

Once Upon a Time...

There was a girl, who didn’t know how to begin her Blog – so she decided to begin it with four very famous words - Once Upon a Time. Now that the Blog has officially begun, I’m not really sure what else I should say! This is my Blog. I have decided to use this as a sort-of-but-not-quite-travel-blog. Basically I will be writing about all my adventures on my Netbook and posting them on this website – So you (and anyone with the internet – hello people I don’t know) can read about pretty much everything I am doing! Also, I’m quite lazy (gasp of surprise) so this will act as the diary I never started because I couldn’t be bothered! I’m already excited to look back on this when I’m old and decrepit! I guarantee you that I will forget to Blog in about a week – But until then, enjoy! I know I will :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment