Friday 12 October 2012

I'm on a Boat!


July 19th 2012

I was feeling pretty lazy and worn out after the past few days so we decided to take it easier than normal and decided to go on an excursion. 


Rovinj is full of tour companies, all offering short trips around the area but we went right to the harbour and managed to get a pretty decent deal; 250 Kuna (about £30) for a boat trip to the Lim Fjord canal. The trip lasted just over four hours but it was nice and chilled out. We got a seat on the top deck and travelling along the Istrian coast in the sun was pretty nice. We even saw some naked people.

To clarify, this person was not naked.

Well, we actually saw a lot of naked people. The boat sailed past a naturalist camp, which is basically camping and caravanning for people who like to be naked, all the time. They were out in full force and covered a fair few miles of the coast line. I am a fan of the all over tan but it is a bit odd seeing old people walking about without swimmers but each to their own and thankfully my poor eyesight meant that I returned un-traumatised from our excursion.


With all the excitement of today we opted for a quiet night of watching the news – it’s amazing what TV I’ll watch when there’s nothing else on and the news is quite interesting. It changes every day! Who knew?!
P.S. If any potential employer stumbles across this Blog while doing some social media investigation, I would like you to know that I do realise that the news changes everyday and that current events are in fact, current. 



No comments:

Post a Comment