Saturday 5 February 2011

Honey, I'm Home.

Thursday 27th January 2011

Well, it's Thursday, our last day in Geneva. We woke up early, headed to the airport, got on a plane and flew back to Belfast. It's not really that exciting and there isn't much to write about. While I love going away, I also love coming home. I love flying in to Belfast and seeing all the fields. Every time I come home it's sunny which is probably why I like coming home so much. There is nothing that I love more than this country on a sunny day. I also love that I'm coming home to my family. They're my favourite. In fact, they're so great that when I got home they had tidied my room, bought me a new lamp and hung my mirror. This might seem silly to you but I love getting back to my nice family, my nice room, my nice dog and most importantly, my nice bed.

This week was so great I wanted to write about it. I have the worst memory and if I don't have pictures to look at or Blog entries to read, then I totally forget what I've done. Sorry if I've bored you, hopefully it wasn't to death... On a brighter note, I reckon I'm all Blogged out! So you won't have to hear from me for a very long time!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment