Saturday 5 February 2011

Ibuprofen me Baby!

Monday 24th 2011

When I went to bed last night I was feeling a little bit sore from all the snowboarding but it wasn't that bad. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't move. No, really. I was lying on my back in bed and I couldn't even roll over on to my tummy. I expected to be a bit sore, especially in my legs because they do all the work but for some reason it was my back and shoulders that were killing me... I could actually go on and on about how sore I was but hearing people whine is really, really boring.



Because I was so decrepit I couldn't go snowboarding with the others but R Kelly, being a true gent, stayed behind to keep me company. I wasn't really much fun, after a while I crawled out of bed and had a bath. The hot water tap didn't work so I ended up filling the bath with hot water from the shower and kettle but it was so worth it – I came out with wrinkly fingers! After that we went to the shop, stocked up on niceys and came back to the Chalet to watch a movie. We chose “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” and it was pretty good. At some point in my life I would like to write about the implications and message of this movie, but I can't really be bothered – long story short, don't try and forget your past, even if it hurts.



It wasn't too long before our little skiiers/snowboarder came back and our French Chef got started on dinner. I don't know how she did it, but Emma managed to make beef burgers taste nice. Well done Frenchy, well done! Can you guess what we did after dinner? We all talked about our feelings... Ha! As if... we watched Prison Break :)

xx

P.S I know that those pictures have nothing to do with this post, but they're pretty so I included them.

No comments:

Post a Comment