Sunday 31 May 2015

Auf Wiedersehen

30th November 2014

Our time in Munich has come to an end. We made the most of the free breakfast and after the usual last minute checks we were off to the airport and headed for England.

When we first arrived in Munich I wasn’t sure that I’d like it - it was big and busy but it grew on me. In a relatively short period of time we managed to see and do an awful lot but I’ll definitley be back to see what else Germany has to offer.


Despite being a short, slightly unplanned trip, it is fast becoming one of my favourite trips abroad. It was nice to explore both cities but what I really enjoyed was relaxing, taking things a bit slower, having nice meals and just enjoying the time off, all while gearing up for the festive season! In the words of one famous Austrian… I’ll be back!





















No comments:

Post a Comment