Sunday 26 April 2015

Ciao

22/09/14
As is so often the case, we woke up, had breakfast, got packed, went to the airport, waited around for a bit, marvelled at how many spoilt kids have their own iPads/iPods/Kindles/DSLRs, boarded the plane, flew home and went to bed.
Our first holiday as working grown ups was short but definitely worth it. I wasn’t that bothered about coming to Rome, it’s more of a “Rory place” but I’m glad we did. There’s so much to see and so much to do. Plus, I’m pretty sure the Romans did a lot for us, like build straight roads and invent the toilet. (I’m pretty sure I should fact check that last statement but life’s too short to fact check.)

There’s so much more I’d like to see in Italy, so I imagine I’ll be back in the very near future! But until then, arrivederci.

No comments:

Post a Comment