Monday 16 December 2013

The Temple of Heaven


19th November 2013 


After a few uneventful days of rest and relaxation I decided it was time to leave the apartment and get some fresh air! Thankfully it was a really nice day and the air quality was pretty low so we decided to head to the Temple of Heaven. It was a mere £1 to enter the park and we spend a few hours just dandering around. I thought I was taking loads of really good pictures but it was only when I got home that I realised my balance is still completely off and every shot was extremely wonky! 









This tree looks like a person!








Spot the odd one out!
Some Chinese people having a sing-song





I wasn’t expecting much from the park but I was really pleasantly surprised. It was massive and while all the flowers are dead, I quite liked seeing the bare trees – it reminded me of home! After a while we headed off in search of food and naturally we took an hour long detour and once we finally found the burger restaurant we decided to go somewhere else! While it wasn’t a super eventful day I really enjoyed getting out of the house and finding a few new western grocery stores! So despite the lack of exciting events I still think our mini-adventure deserves a mini-Blog post :)


Do you think we have enough hot chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment